COVID-19 - FAQs - Updated as at 1.4.23
Can I see my Dentist ?
We are fully open and running at full capacity subject to covid related cancellations due to staff absences. We are offering all pre covid dental services subject to some pre screening of patients in higher risk groups and subject to capacity and availability of PPE. We now have increased capacity by opening up a new surgery within the practice. The rest of this page is for information only in case Covid precautions come back into force in health care settings. We still provide masks and hand sanitiser upon arrival but this is advisory.
What are you doing to keep patients and staff safe ?
In line with guidance we have taken lots of measures to keep everyone safe. These include:
- We will wear enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We will provide you with PPE to wear during your visit
- We pre screen all team members for Covid 19 symptoms each day.
- We prescreen all patients in advance and again upon arrival for Covid-19 symptoms and for vulnerable group category
- We are running fewer surgeries or longer appointments to allow for extra cleaning and disinfection between patients.
- Your visit will be fully escorted by a member of the team using social distancing as far as possible.
- For more details on your next visit view the patient journey video below or on our facebook page. This journey will change as guidelines for healthcare settings change. This may not be the same as guidelines for the general public.
Are you providing all treatments during this Covid-19 period ?
Yes - In line with Government advice we are able to provide all treatments that we did before. However, we need to risk assess the need for the treatment on you in the current pandemic risk level compared to the need to help prevent the spread of the virus in the community. Therefore if you have Covid-19 we may ask you to delay your dental exam or other visit.
What Can I do to prepare for my visit
Please complete the Covid-19 questionnaire that we will send to you prior to your visit. Please watch our Patient Journey video below which explains how your visit will be different during this period. This journey will change as guidelines change.
Are you seeing NHS patients during Covid 19 or just private patients?
We are seeing our NHS, Dental plan, Insurance backed and Independent patients during the pandemic. These are just methods of payment. We are seeing both existing and new patients. We are not able to see you if you have COVID 19 currently but can offer remote advice, prescription and referral to an Urgent Dental Care Centre set up locally. If you would like to join our practice the call us on 01276 66710 for advice on the best way to join.
How can I pay?
You can pay by credit or debit card. During the pandemic we prefer contactless payments where possible. If you don't have card and need to pay by cash then please bring correct change if possible. We have a monthly payment plan. 0% finance is also available.
Is there parking?
Yes we have a large car park located at the front of the practice. A parking ticket is not required for patients visiting the practice for their appointment. During this pandemic period when you arrive please wait in your car or if arriving on foot please wait outside. Call us to let us know you are here and we will call you or collect you when the dentist is ready.
If you have any other questions please feel free to call us on 01276 66710 or email email@example.com